Saturday 25 June 2011

Welcome

Hello & Welcome to my blog! I am a Naturopath with over 10 years clinical experience and mother of 2. Having been pre-occupied over the past 3.5 years carrying, birthing and mothering my boys I have been archiving the experiences of my own, my clients, and friends journey's through parenthood. A nucleus forms when you enter the world of child birth, and I have personally and professionally found it to be one of the most intriguing of all the body's processes. I absolutely love to work with women in preparation for their birth, the pregnancy journey and the chapters that follow. It is my hope to keep you informed, updated and inspired by this passion. Enjoy!     

2 comments:

  1. Melanie, I am so happy that you have started this blog. Your knowledge and passion for health and wellbeing needs to be shared. I know that this will be a wonderful source of information and inspiration for many women.
    Tracie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally a motherhood and fertility blog that is honest, informative and current! Well done! I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete