Wednesday 26 October 2011

Meet me (at the Expo) .....

In lieu of this weekend's first ever Natural and Holistic Parenting Expo in Port Macquarie, I would like to share with you some of the things I am show casing at my exhibition table! I am very proud and happy to be displaying some tools and gifts I have used personally through my own pregnancies such as Birthing CD and Meditation books, Herbal Tea tastings for pregnancy and lactation (even for children!), Free Zinc Status Testing. I will be on hand with my Iriscope Torch (Iridology) for 5 minute Iris analysis (small fee for this examination). I will have samples of the fantastic JuJu Menstrual Cups, for you to consider. My lovely sister Eloise will be on hand as a fellow JuJu user to answer any of your questions. They are unbelievably good. The environmental and financial benefits of using a menstrual cup are 2 of many reasons why these are certainly worth the look! I have also asked our very talented local girl Jess Clucas from Little Peach Hand Made to keep a few of her very beautiful and unique pram toys at my table. They are divine and the perfect little gift for mum's and bub's to be. Check out her website http://littlepeachhandmade.bigcartel.com (see picture inset). I hope you are able to make it out to the Expo on Saturday, and if you do please come on over and introduce yourself - I would love to answer any of your questions!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment