Tuesday 4 October 2011

Natural & Holistic Parenting Expo

This is a little Blog about the up and coming Natural and Holistic Parenting Expo in Port Macquarie on Saturday 29th of October 9am - 2pm. It is being held at the Rotary Community Centre on Hastings River Dr and will feature speakers on natural child health, healthy and allergy free cooking, jumping castle, displays and professionals working in the field of children's health. It is in it's first year of construction and really needs support in order for it to be a continuing event. I will be setting up a stall there for people to come and meet me and ask questions. I will have free product testing and tastings, and a few resources I use in my clinic for child birth and beyond. I am curious as to what people are most interested in when going to these types of events? What kind of information do you seek? Is it a good platform to meet the professionals? Is it a productive way to form support in the community for parents and families?
I think any occasion that brings communities of people together in positive ways is wonderful. Hope you can make it, and if you do, please come and say hello!

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a fantastic initiative and I hope the community supports it. See you there!

    ReplyDelete